1 1 1 1
Click to enlarge.
Tela Range is an area located just north of the Village of Smokestead in the Plains of Ashford region. The area consists mainly of a cannon shooting range for charr engineers-in-training, and a destroyed tower with a small scratch of skritt.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Rid the training area of pests (3)
- Greysteel Armory Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Mock's Niche —
- Hero Challenges
- Centurion Titus Gearclaw (5)
- Ash Legion Challenger (2)
- Ash Legion Scout (2–3)
- Ash Legion Soldier (2)
- Ash Legion Spy (2, 4)
- Blood Legion Challenger (2)
- Blood Legion Soldier (2)
- Cannon Forger (3)
- Instructor Blackflint (3)
- Iron Legion Challenger (2)
- Iron Legion Marksman (2)
- Iron Legionnaire (2)
- Iron Legion Soldier (2)
- Marik Grimeclaw (3)
- Sepha Blackblood (2)
- Simon Blackgut (3)
- Splodur Thunderflash (4)
- Plains Wurm Hatchling (2-3)
- Resource nodes
- Herb Seedlings
- Gerda Rouseglory: Looks like it's all clear.
- Deft Rousetrust: Yeah. No ghosts here. That ol' Barradin mouse must have learned his lesson. Haven't heard a squeak from him.
- Gerda Rouseglory: I reckon the soldier who took him on taught him enough lessons to last him all of eternity.
- Deft Rousetrust: That's what you call a hero. C'mon. Let's head back to the citadel.
- Centurion Crucius: Pay attention to me. Keep your eye on the target.
- Iron Legionnaire: Centurion, show me your technique.
- Centurion Crucius: The range is for those who need practice. Keep trying legionnaire.
- Cannon Forger: And what did we learn from your comrade's unfortunate accident?
- Instructor Blackflint: Stand at attention and report!
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): Cannons in perfect working order, sir! Yesterday we scored ten hits, most direct and several indirect.
- Instructor Blackflint: So, you're ten-for-ten at hitting an open field. Very impressive.
- Blood Legion Soldier (2): Uhh...that's right.
- Instructor Blackflint: Let's hope you're as good against living targets.
- Instructor Blackflint: Seen any Skritt?
- Instructor Blackflint: Look harder. We didn't build these weapons so vermin can take them apart piece-by-piece.
- Cannon Forger: I need a volunteer to hold hot metal while I hammer it. You there!
- Cannon Forger: You just volunteered.
- Instructor Blackflint: Stand firm, cub! Stop flinching!
- Instructor Blackflint: Pitiful! You blink every time you fire. What will you do in real combat?