Phasmatis Corridor is an area found within the Plains of Ashford. It is east of Agnos Gorge and southwest of the Ascalon City Ruins. It houses a Durmand Priory camp, Ghostsummit, and the entrance to the Ascalonian Catacombs, a level 30 dungeon.
Locations and objectives
- Phasmatis Waypoint —
- Ascalonian Catacombs Waypoint —
- Ascalonian Catacombs
- Break the morale of the harpies stealing the Durmand Priory's supplies (10)
- Defend Spirit Hunter Camp from ghostly invaders (10)
- Scout the Abbey Ruins with the Bane Warband (10)
- Defend Plagan Swordrend as he repairs the turrets (11)
- Defend Swordcross command post from ghosts (11)
- Protect the siege team as they approach the wall (11)
- Protect the demolition team (13)
- Aymber Blastrock
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Farzan Steelshaper
- Fulmyna Blaststone
- Fulvia Rabidstrike
- Gyron Slagskimmer
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Kragg Ghostalker
- Kymber Steelsnap
- At Ghostsummit
- Archeologist: They've almost finished surveying the Brand.
- Archivist: Did they use the Zeck or the Slashmind method?
- Archeologist: They couldn't agree, so they're doing both.
- Archivist: More data is better. You can never have too much information.
- Archeologist: But at what cost? We're losing people every week for this damned research.
- Archeologist: Did you transcribe those old letters like I asked?
- Archivist: Yes. They contained information about the flight of the dragon - its path and the aftermath.
- Archeologist: Did they confirm its speed?
- Archivist: Nothing conclusive.
- Archeologist: Survivor reports are so rare. It burns my tail.
- Archivist: How many folks do you think paused to write a journal entry in the chaos?
- Archeologist: I mean afterwards. Those who weren't consumed were so traumatized, their accounts are completely unreliable.
- Researcher: I'm glad you joined us. We're surrounded by danger, but it's well worth the risk.
- Gyron Slagskimmer: I'm here to collect Ascalonian artifacts that we can use against the ghosts.
- Researcher: We're here to study the past and learn from it, not to secure some sort of tactical military advantage.
- Gyron Slagskimmer: Speak for yourself, scholar.
- Enchanter: The Priory has chosen this site for a future spire. I am to conduct a full survey.
- Researcher: I would dispute the wisdom of that decision, but I'm certain the survey results themselves will dissuade the Priory.
- Enchanter: These are the ruins of Ascalon, my esteemed friend. History is alive here.
- Researcher: Dead, you mean. Adelbern's soldiers are forever chained to warfare. The knowledge they have to share is at the tip of a spectral sword.
- Researcher: The enchanter is scouting ours as an appropriate gateway location.
- Scribe: Indeed? I hope his report details all the myriad dangers and obstacles.
- Researcher: I'm sure it will. We should also introduce him to our guardian.
- Scribe: Brilliant. The guardian's unique form of courtesy will surely make him feel at home.
- Enchanter: These are ruins of a thriving human kingdom. The charr have no claim on anything we find here.
- Gyron Slagskimmer: We have a claim on the kingdom itself, mouse. It was ours first.
- Enchanter: Yes, well, on that we must agree to disagree.
- Scribe: The scholar asks if you would accompany me up onto the rocks to record a panoramic view of the terrain.
- Gyron Slagskimmer: (growl) How about I throw you?
- Siege weapons
- Resource nodes