From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Location within Plains of Ashford
- Plains of Ashford
- Connects to
- Lamia Mire (E)
The Toppled Wall (N)
Ascalon City Ruins (NE)
Devast District (S)
Ascalon Basin (SE)
Agnos Gorge (W)
Click to enlarge.
Phasmatis Corridor is an area found within the Plains of Ashford. It is east of Agnos Gorge and southwest of the Ascalon City Ruins. It houses a Durmand Priory camp, Ghostsummit, and the entrance to the Ascalonian Catacombs, a level 30 dungeon.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Ghostsummit —
- Swordcross Outpost —
- Phasmatis Waypoint —
- Ascalonian Catacombs Waypoint —
- Ascalonian Catacombs
- Aymber Blastrock
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Farzan Steelshaper
- Fulmyna Blaststone
- Fulvia Rabidstrike
- Gyron Slagskimmer
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Kragg Ghostalker
- Kymber Steelsnap
- At Ghostsummit
- Archeologist: They've almost finished surveying the Brand.
- Archivist: Did they use the Zeck or the Slashmind method?
- Archeologist: They couldn't agree, so they're doing both.
- Archivist: More data is better. You can never have too much information.
- Archeologist: But at what cost? We're losing people every week for this damned research.
- Archeologist: Did you transcribe those old letters like I asked?
- Archivist: Yes. They contained information about the flight of the dragon - its path and the aftermath.
- Archeologist: Did they confirm its speed?
- Archivist: Nothing conclusive.
- Archeologist: Survivor reports are so rare. It burns my tail.
- Archivist: How many folks do you think paused to write a journal entry in the chaos?
- Archeologist: I mean afterwards. Those who weren't consumed were so traumatized, their accounts are completely unreliable.
- Researcher: I'm glad you joined us. We're surrounded by danger, but it's well worth the risk.
- Gyron Slagskimmer: I'm here to collect Ascalonian artifacts that we can use against the ghosts.
- Researcher: We're here to study the past and learn from it, not to secure some sort of tactical military advantage.
- Gyron Slagskimmer: Speak for yourself, scholar.
- Enchanter: The Priory has chosen this site for a future spire. I am to conduct a full survey.
- Researcher: I would dispute the wisdom of that decision, but I'm certain the survey results themselves will dissuade the Priory.
- Enchanter: These are the ruins of Ascalon, my esteemed friend. History is alive here.
- Researcher: Dead, you mean. Adelbern's soldiers are forever chained to warfare. The knowledge they have to share is at the tip of a spectral sword.
- Researcher: The enchanter is scouting ours as an appropriate gateway location.
- Scribe: Indeed? I hope his report details all the myriad dangers and obstacles.
- Researcher: I'm sure it will. We should also introduce him to our guardian.
- Scribe: Brilliant. The guardian's unique form of courtesy will surely make him feel at home.
- Enchanter: These are ruins of a thriving human kingdom. The charr have no claim on anything we find here.
- Gyron Slagskimmer: We have a claim on the kingdom itself, mouse. It was ours first.
- Enchanter: Yes, well, on that we must agree to disagree.
- Scribe: The scholar asks if you would accompany me up onto the rocks to record a panoramic view of the terrain.
- Gyron Slagskimmer: (growl) How about I throw you?
- Siege weapons
- Resource nodes
- Kertch Sapling