From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Ash Legion Camp —
- In the Ash Legion Camp
- Ash Legion Scout: Those songs at the concert left a bad taste in my mouth.
- Ash Legion Spy: You really are a killjoy.
- Ash Legion Scout: Did you listen to the words? Or that stuff in Ruinbringer's speech?
- Ash Legion Spy: Who cares?! The warband shredded!
- Near Festival Promenade
- Black Lion Trader (1): As an outside party, without bias, I think Malice would make an excellent Khan-Ur. She's shrewd.
- Black Lion Trader (2): You're scared of Bangar.
- Black Lion Trader (1): Terrified actually.
- Ash Legion Spy (1): I will not tolerate that kind of bigotry in my company. You are an Ash Legionnaire, not a common thug.
- Ash Legion Spy (2): Sir! Yes, sir!
- Ash Legion Spy (1): Step wrong again and I'll strip you of what little rank you have. You'll be on hard labor until your claws fall out. Clear?
- Ash Legion Spy (2): Crystal, sir!
- North west, on the path near the devourer colony
- Vigil Marksman: Enjoying the festivities?
- Vigil Tactician: You kidding? If I never see another charr in my life, it'll be too soon. All they do is drink.
- Vigil Marksman: And fight.
- Vigil Tactician: Don't get me wrong—I'm no racist—
- Vigil Marksman: Alchemy, no—
- Vigil Tactician: I mean, Soulkeeper's great. She's one of the good ones, thank gods. Not like a lot of these...savages...
- Vigil Marksman: Yes. Savages.
- South west, by Sacnoth Stream
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): Ooh, world traveler Rytlock Brimstone.
- Blood Legion Soldier (2): You gotta admit, he's still got it. I'd bed him even without the flaming sword.
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): Pass. I prefer a charr who knows how to keep it in the legion.
- On entering Ash Legion Camp on subsequent occasions before completing Revels & Rivals
- Marjory Delaqua: Hello.
- Marjory Delaqua: It's you.
- Marjory Delaqua: Hey there.