From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Location within Grothmar Valley|
- Grothmar Valley
- Connects to
- Burning Effigy (N)
Dalada Forest (NE)
Sacnoth Stream (SE)
The Wardowns (S)
Festival Promenade (W)
Flame Legion Camp (NW)
Click to enlarge.
Devourer's Ridge is an area within central Grothmar Valley. It earns its name from a pair of rock outcroppings forming a natural channel in which a colony of devourers have made their home.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Ash Legion Camp —
- Defeat the threat to the festivities! (80) [Group Event]
- Escort the shaman to Doomlore Shrine (80) [Group Event]
- Marjory Delaqua (Only before completing Revels & Rivals)
- Vigil Tactician
- In the Ash Legion Camp
- Ash Legion Scout: Those songs at the concert left a bad taste in my mouth.
- Ash Legion Spy: You really are a killjoy.
- Ash Legion Scout: Did you listen to the words? Or that stuff in Ruinbringer's speech?
- Ash Legion Spy: Who cares?! The warband shredded!
- Near Festival Promenade
- Black Lion Trader (1): As an outside party, without bias, I think Malice would make an excellent Khan-Ur. She's shrewd.
- Black Lion Trader (2): You're scared of Bangar.
- Black Lion Trader (1): Terrified actually.
- Ash Legion Spy (1): I will not tolerate that kind of bigotry in my company. You are an Ash Legionnaire, not a common thug.
- Ash Legion Spy (2): Sir! Yes, sir!
- Ash Legion Spy (1): Step wrong again and I'll strip you of what little rank you have. You'll be on hard labor until your claws fall out. Clear?
- Ash Legion Spy (2): Crystal, sir!
- North west, on the path near the devourer colony
- Vigil Marksman: Enjoying the festivities?
- Vigil Tactician: You kidding? If I never see another charr in my life, it'll be too soon. All they do is drink.
- Vigil Marksman: And fight.
- Vigil Tactician: Don't get me wrong—I'm no racist—
- Vigil Marksman: Alchemy, no—
- Vigil Tactician: I mean, Soulkeeper's great. She's one of the good ones, thank gods. Not like a lot of these...savages...
- Vigil Marksman: Yes. Savages.
- South west, by Sacnoth Stream
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): Ooh, world traveler Rytlock Brimstone.
- Blood Legion Soldier (2): You gotta admit, he's still got it. I'd bed him even without the flaming sword.
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): Pass. I prefer a charr who knows how to keep it in the legion.
- On entering Ash Legion Camp on subsequent occasions before completing Revels & Rivals
- Marjory Delaqua: Hello.
- Marjory Delaqua: It's you.
- Marjory Delaqua: Hey there.