From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Location within Seitung Province|
- Seitung Province
- Connects to
- Shinota Shore (E)
Shing Jea Monastery (S)
Click to enlarge.
Jaya Bluffs is a snow-covered region to the northwest of Seitung Province that is populated by Sensali tengu and white tigers.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Sensali Shrine —
- Shrine of Reverence —
- Tengu Alpine Camp —
- Mastery Insights
- Seitung Province Insight: Camp Peaks
- Jumping Puzzles
- Trials of the Tengu
- Defeat the Purist champion (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Gale Hookbeak from Purist assassins (80)
- Escort Gale Hookbeak to the abandoned shrine (80)
- Repel the Aetherblade ambushers (80)
- Humans (During related events only)
- Champion Purist Assassin
- Champion Purist Ritualist
- Purist Ritualist
- Purist Necromancer
- Purist Mesmer
- Purist Assassin
- Purist Junker
- Veteran Purist Ritualist
- Jade Battery
- Jade Lantern
- Jade Tech Offensive Protocol
- Jade Tech Defensive Protocol
- Jade Tech Chest
- Jade Tech Teleporter
- Jump Pad
- Grand Canthan Chest
- Resource nodes
- Red Oak Sapling
- Cherry Blossom Sapling
- Herb Sprouts
- Mithril Ore
- At Tengu Alpine Camp
- Sensali Scout (1): Aren't you two a sight for sore eyes. Heard you're over at the docks now?
- Sensali Scout (2): Yes, yes. Good pay. Consistent hours. Plus, my coworkers know how to have a good time.
- Sensali Warrior: But we've heard they don't hold a candle to those officials. Did one of the ministers really pass out on Joon's lawn?
- Sensali Scout (2): Was it Ishikawa? I bet she has a wild side. I heard Joon almost hit her with some prototype laser thing!
- Sensali Scout (1): I've heard things as well. But I've never actually gone to one. Been invited, I'm just...
- Sensali Warrior: A nerd.
- Sensali Scout (2): A nerd.
- Sensali Scout (1): Hey! I... I... I miss you two.
- Sensali Scout (1): So this...is where we come from. It's intidimating...in a good way.
- Sensali Scout (2): The scenery or the weather? I'm freezing my feathers off!
- Sensali Scout (1): Come now, our ancestors managed. On top of everything else they went through...
- Sensali Scout (2): Now I feel a bit guilty complaining about weather. (shiver) But it is really cold out here.
- Sensali Scout (1): So you've never been to Hookbeak's Memorial?
- Sensali Scout (2): No, but my father used to tell me stories about him. Loved them so much I made him tell a few twice in row.
- Sensali Scout (1): He never did make out this way. Wish I would've asked him to come when I still had the chance.
- Sensali Scout (2): I know. But you can tell Nada all about it. And maybe, when he's older, he'll ask you to come back with him.
- At the beginning of the Trials of the Tengu jumping puzzle, having completed it before
- One of the following:
- Groundskeeper Tora: Back for more? Someone's con...conshi...conscientous! That's the word I was looking for!
- Groundskeeper Tora: Look who's back! Here to test yourself again? Go, you!
|The Guild Wars Wiki has an article on Jaya Bluffs.|
- The area of Jaya Bluffs depicted in Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons is located in the western portion of the Guild Wars area.