Spirit weapons are ghostly weapons which can be summoned by a guardian. Spirit weapons are summoned for set durations, during which they automatically attack enemies, but can be dismissed early by activating their special ability via sequence skill. Spirit weapon skills are utility skills, and up to 3 spirit weapons can be activated simultaneously. Like most other summons, spirit weapons can be attacked and destroyed.
 List of spirit weapons
|Guardian||Bow of Truth||Summon an arcane bow to cure conditions on you and your allies.|
|Command||Command the Bow of Truth to barrage its location with healing arrows. This destroys the bow.|
|Hammer of Wisdom||Summon an arcane hammer to defend you.|
|Command||Command the Hammer of Wisdom to knock down your foe. This destroys the hammer.|
|Shield of the Avenger||Summon an arcane shield to defend you.|
|Command||Command the Shield of the Avenger to fly out and weaken multiple foes. This destroys the shield.|
|Sword of Justice||Summon an arcane sword to defend you.|
|Command||Command the Sword of Justice to strike its location and damage nearby foes. This destroys the sword.|
- Spirit Weapons begin cooling down once they disappear.
- Eternal Spirit - Spirit weapons are not destroyed when commanded.
- Spirit Weapon Mastery - Spirit weapon skills recharge 20% faster.
- Wrathful Spirits - Increases spirit weapon damage by 10%.
- Improved Spirit Weapon Duration - Spirit weapons last 50% longer.
- Spirit weapons couldn't be directly attacked prior to an update.
- ^ Interview with Jon Peters, Lead Designer of Guild Wars 2, Onlinewelten