Spirit weapons are ghostly weapons which can be summoned for a set duration. While summoned they will automatically attack enemies, and can also be activated to perform their special ability via sequence skill. Spirit weapon skills are utility skills, and like most other summons, they can be attacked and destroyed.
List of spirit weapon skills
|Bow of Truth||4||¾||8||Command the Bow of Truth to barrage a location with healing arrows.|
|Hammer of Wisdom||4||¾||8||Order the Hammer of Wisdom to knock down your foe.|
|Shield of the Avenger||3||¾||5||Command the Shield of the Avenger to form a protective dome, and then shatter, flying out to weaken nearby foes.|
|Sword of Justice||2||¾||8||Will the Sword of Justice to appear beside your enemy and attack nearby foes.|
- Expeditious Spirit — Spirit weapons burn foes they strike. Spirit weapon summon and command skills have reduced recharge.
- Spirit weapons skills begin recharging when they disappear.
- Spirit weapons would be summoned for a longer duration and chained into command skills prior to the August 8, 2017 update.
- Command skills would destroy their spirit weapons prior to the September 9, 2014 update.
- Spirit weapons couldn't be directly attacked prior to the January 28, 2013 update.