From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Monk's Focus - Using a meditation skill heals you and grants fury to allies in a radius. Meditation skills have reduced recharge.
- Force of Will - You have increased vitality. Healing effectiveness to other allies is increased based on a percentage of your vitality.
- Some friendly NPCs are not considered allies by Merciful Intervention, causing the shadowstep to fail.
- This skill can be used in WvW to shadowstep to Supply Depots.
- You will always end up directly on top of the ally you shadowstep to, regardless of the relative position you chose.
- The heal is equal to
(40 + Level^2 * 0.36 + Healing Power * 1.1).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 18, 2016||
|March 16, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|October 01, 2012||
|September 25, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: