From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
- A hit requires directly hitting the enemy with a skill. Conditions will not apply Vampiric, but the hits that apply them will.
- Skills that hit multiple times such as Ghastly Claws will trigger Vampiric for each hit.
- Vampiric will trigger on all hits even if those hits don't deal any damage. This includes skills which do not normally deal damage on a hit, as well as hits against enemies immune to damage.
- Only Well of Suffering and Well of Corruption will trigger Vampiric if enemies are within range of the pulses.
- Life siphon damage scales approximately as
38 + 0.003*power.
- Minion Life Steal scales approximately as
50 + 0.0213*power.
- Minion Heal rounds to the nearest whole health point when calculated.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|October 15, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|November 15, 2012||
|October 01, 2012||
|September 25, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: