Krewe Apprentice are generic NPCs mainly within cities and large settlements and asuran labs. As this is a generic NPCs they are mainly added for aesthetics and making the world feel alive. Their locations are various throughout the world. They may also serve a similar function to worker NPCs.
- Rata Sum
- Metrica Province
- Break the ooze projection and slay oozes to fill the PR&T ooze sludge reservoir (4)
- Defend the golem generators from the Inquest (4)
- Destroy the beacons powering the Inquest aqua lab (4)
- Drive off the Inquest before they steal all of the LUM0009 golems (12)
- In the Stronghold of Ebonhawke
- These Ebon Vanguard are unreasonably uptight. That explosion didn't even cost anyone an appendage. I'd call the experiment a rousing success!
- I'd rather not know.
- In Incomp Optics
- The Inquest prohibitively hinder progress. Without their obstruction, the inventions of our krewe—and all krewes who suffer their interference—would be commodiously further advanced.
They are a lot of trouble.
- Their recent behavioral experiments on local wildlife are problematic, to say the least. We cannot be inconvenienced with animal wrangling engagements.
- I'll investigate.
- I'm sure.
- It's my proclivity to harbor at least some respect for my fellow scientists, even those significantly less cognitively inclined than myself, on principle. But I refuse to extend this courtesy to the Inquest.
- Always be loyal to your krewe.