From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the generic NPCs. For the merchant, see Krewe Apprentice (merchant).
Krewe Apprentice are generic NPCs mainly within cities and large settlements and asuran labs. As this is a generic NPCs they are mainly added for aesthetics and making the world feel alive. Their locations are various throughout the world. They may also serve a similar function to worker NPCs.
- Rata Sum
- Metrica Province
- Brisban Wildlands
- Venlin Vale (16)
- Zinder Slope (16)
- Duskstruck Moors (24)
- Break the ooze projection and slay oozes to fill the PR&T ooze sludge reservoir (4)
- Defend the golem generators from the Inquest (4)
- Destroy the beacons powering the Inquest aqua lab (4)
- Drive off the Inquest before they steal all of the LUM0009 golems (12)
- In the Stronghold of Ebonhawke
- These Ebon Vanguard are unreasonably uptight. That explosion didn't even cost anyone an appendage. I'd call the experiment a rousing success!
- I'd rather not know.
- In Incomp Optics
- The Inquest prohibitively hinder progress. Without their obstruction, the inventions of our krewe—and all krewes who suffer their interference—would be commodiously further advanced.
They are a lot of trouble.
- Their recent behavioral experiments on local wildlife are problematic, to say the least. We cannot be inconvenienced with animal wrangling engagements.
- I'll investigate.
- I'm sure.
- It's my proclivity to harbor at least some respect for my fellow scientists, even those significantly less cognitively inclined than myself, on principle. But I refuse to extend this courtesy to the Inquest.
- Always be loyal to your krewe.