From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 1 1
Click to enlarge.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Aid the wardens of Shadowheart (22)
- Shadowheart Site Waypoint —
Shadowheart Site Vista —
- East of Shadowheart Site, across the stream, is a tree root and a ledge. Head up the ledge and jump on the mushroom, a few more jumps and you're there.
- Shadowheart Site
- Warden Captain Kentigearna (23)
- Warden Ferdaid (22)
- Warden Guard (22)
- Warden Ranger (22)
- Warden Scout (22)
- Warden Shield (22)
- Cliff Bat (23-24)
- Scaled Drake (23)
- Risen Abomination
- Risen Brute (23)
- Risen Krait Hypnoss
- Risen Plague Carrier (24)
- Risen Thrall (22)
- Undead Grub (22)
- Ridgeback Skale (22)
- At the Shadowheart Site
- Villager (1): I'm going to pause for a brief meditation.
- Villager (2): I don't see what good this is doing.
- Villager (1): Any life worth living is drenched in rain and sunshine.
- Villager (1): What's the toughest creature to track?
- Villager (2): Charr.
- Villager (1): But they're, you know, big! And they have lots of claws, right?
- Villager (2): Exactly.
- Villager (1): I once tracked a charr ten miles downriver before I realized it was tracking me.
- Villager (2): Why? What happened?
- Villager (1): I... don't want to talk about it.
- After the event Liberate Shadowheart Site from the Risen
- Warden Guard: What happened? How could we lose so badly? I felt so helpless.
- Warden Captain Kentigearna: It matters not, young one. Others have come to our aid and restored the village
- Warden Captain Kentigearna: Take this turn for what it is, a second chance and a sign of hope.
- Warden Guard: Thank you. I will try and keep my head up.
- Fishing nodes
- Polluted Lake Fish