1 1 2 1
Cereboth Canyon, located in the southeast corner of Kessex Hills, is a long river canyon with an impressive waterfall, and an extensive series of caves under the waterfall filled with oozes and ettins. The caves were once the home to bats, grubs, and other creatures, but these animals were unable to compete with the oozes and are now no longer found in the area.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Assist Sangdo Swiftwing (21)
- Cereboth Waypoint —
Cereboth Canyon Vista —
- Jump down from above the vista. Through the tree branches on the west side of the stream.
- Jumping Puzzles
- The Collapsed Observatory
- Rescue the Vigil engineers (0) [Group Event]
- Clear ettins from Gort's Pit for Gort (17)
- Defend the Vigil siege engineers as they attack the toxic offshoot (17, 20, 21, 25, 28, 30) [Group Event]
- Defeat the veteran ettin carrion weaver (19)
- Help Kari back to her mother in Overlake Haven (20)
- Use powder kegs to destroy the toxic offshoot (24) [Group Event]
- Escort the Vigil siegemaster to the toxic offshoot (80) [Group Event]
- Sangdo Swiftwing (20)
- Destroyer Crab
- Destroyer Crabling
- Destroyer Harpy
- Destroyer Troll
- Veteran Destroyer Crab
- Veteran Destroyer Harpy
- Veteran Destroyer Troll
- Baedren: Have you ever noticed how each forest has its own kind of beauty?
- Galdulf: I do notice that, believe it or not. Each has its own dangers, too, so watch your back.
- Baedren: My bodyguard's the size of an ettin. What could possibly hurt me?
- Galdulf: A group of ettins.
- The rich nodes share spawn locations with the rich node in Overlord's Greatcamp: there are 2 rich iron nodes and 1 rich silver node in the map, randomly split between the three locations.