Help Sergeant Rane
Help Sergeant Rane
- Greyhoof Meadows
- Renown NPC
- Sergeant Rane
- Sergeant Rane helped.
- Sergeant Benjamin
Clean immature toxic stalks, dissipate clouds of deadly gas, recover the badges of fallen Seraph, and defeat Toxic Alliance, centaurs and bandits.
— Heart objective
- Kill Toxic Wurms — 3% heart progress
- Kill centaurs and bandits — 4% heart progress
- Destroy Immature Toxic Stalks — 5% heart progress
- Destroy Toxic Stalks — 3% heart progress
- Revive fallen Seraph — 5% heart progress
- Retrieve Seraph Badges from Seraph Remains — 2% heart progress
- Bring the badges to Sergeant Rane — 5% heart progress
- Grab an Air Purifier next to Sergeant Rane and bring it to an Air Purifier Location — 8% heart progress
- The Battle of Fort Salma
- Break centaur worker morale to prevent bridge repairs (22) — Spawns centaurs, no additional progress on completion
- Take the bridge before Greyhoof Camp is attacked (22) — Spawns centaurs, no additional progress on completion
- Defeat the toxic wurm queen (22) — 5% heart progress
- Protect Webb as he recovers his heirlooms (22) — Spawns Centaurs and Toxic Alliance members that grant 3% heart progress when killed, no progress on completion
Thank you for your help restoring Greyhoof Meadows. While many celebrated the finish of the Toxic Alliance when their Tower of Nightmares fell, only true heroes like yourself took part in our cleanup effort.With the alliance's toxins dispersed and fewer of their toxic offshoots sprouting up, maybe we can get back to what passes for normal around here. On behalf of the families of the fallen Seraph, please accept this token of gratitude.
- Seraph Badges can be bought from the Trading Post. Buying 20 and turning them in will instantly complete the heart.
- The renown heart was updated in the December 10, 2013 game update to account for the events of the Tower of Nightmares story arc.