The Eukaryan Caves is an area in south-central Kessex Hills with three entrances to the caves: north (swim), west, and south. Ettins have infested the caves and prevent the nearby hylek tribe from getting food. Slightly north-east of Matlal is an underwater tunnel leading to the Togatl Grounds within Viathan's Arm.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Matlal collect truffles for her starving tribe (22)
- Matlal (22)
- Longhorn Sheep (21)
- Veteran Ettin (22)
- Grub (21-22)
- Iyahqueh: The sun is good here. It keeps me warm.
- Togatl Hylek: I'm hungry.
- Iyahqueh: Sit down. Think about the warm sun, not food.
- Togatl Hylek: So hungry!
- Iyahqueh: Try to think about other things.
- Togatl Hylek: Like what?
- Iyahqueh: How hungry I am.
- Resource nodes
- Silver Ore
- The Eukarya is a phylogenetic domain that includes all organisms that have membrane-bound organelles (i.e., separate "parts" to their cells). This includes all animals, plants, fungi, and protists.
- Coupled with the derivation of Eukaryote (well-defined + kernals), the word refers to the nature of the caves being encased within the island.