From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Caromi Scouts are tengu of the Krytan Caromi tribe that can be found guarding the entrances of the Dominion of Winds and the tengu's trading posts.
- Gendarran Fields
- Kessex Hills
- Lion's Arch
- At the Shuttered Gate
- <Character race>, you have come as close as we will allow. You are brave to approach this wall without fear.
Should I fear you?
- Your reputation is known, but if you show tengu disrespect, then you will know fear. Keep your distance from the wall. Do not attempt entry.
What is this place?
- This is our dwelling, the Dominion of Winds. We keep watch from this perch as power shifts and the world is transformed. We must soon determine with whom we will fight and with whom we will ally.
What has led to this deep distrust of other races?
- It's not for me to speak of these things to your kind. Not yet. Perhaps in time, should your race prove worthy. But for now, the time for talking is done. Return to the others, and do not approach again.
- I understand.
- Those are big decisions. Good luck.
- I welcome your respect and wish to avoid your arrows. Good-bye.
- Thank you, but my bravery has its limits. Good-bye.