From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- You must be a hero! You look and smell like a hero. Quaggan wonder if you taste like a hero, but quaggan is too shy to find out.
What race are you?
- Quaggan is quaggan. Quaggans like deep water, but the krait forced quaggans into shallow water.
What are you doing out here?
- Quaggan is from Moogooloo, a village north of here. The krait are too strong for quaggan to fight, so now quaggan is stuck and can't get home.
- Tell me about the krait.
- You'll get back eventually. Good-bye.
- Interesting. Thank you.
- What are you doing out here? (Same as above.)
- Do you know anything about the krait? (Same as "Tell me about the krait.")
- If anything, I taste incredibly intelligent.
- If Stop the krait blood witch is occurring
- Help, help, hoo! A krait blood witch is sacrificing quaggans and humans!
I'll stop the blood witch.
- Krait are strong, quaggan knows from experience. Be careful-quaggan would hate to see you hurt!
- Thank you, I'll be all right.
- What are you? (Same as "What race are you?" above)
Tell me about the krait.
- Quaggan hates krait! They treat all races like inferior, and try to make them slaves. Around here, the worst kind is the blood witch. Please stop her!
- I'll take care of the blood witch.
- I can't right now. Good-bye.
- Not my problem.