Click to enlarge.
Viathan's Arm is an area in Kessex Hills. This portion of the Viathan Lake was once used by the fishermen of Triskell Quay for fishing but it has been overrun by krait, who often raid the town to find new slaves and sacrifices.
Locations and objectives
- Hero Challenges
- Tocatl (21)
- Defeat the toxic spider queen (20) [Group Event]
- Defeat the toxic alchemist (22)
- Kill toxic Togatl to lure out the toxic alchemist (22)
- Prevent the toxic alchemist from contaminating Togatl Grounds (22)
- Chief Tlatoa (22)
- Nanacatl (22)
- Togatl Hylek (21-22) (hostile if Kill toxic Togatl to lure out the toxic alchemist is active)
- Xochi (20)
- Toxic Ooze (22) (while any nearby event is active)
- At the Togatl Grounds
- Togatl Hylek: So hungry.
- Togatl Hylek: Krait attack every time we go hunting.
- Chief Tlatoa: Fight back. We hylek are strong.
- Togatl Hylek: Too many krait. Too fast. We can't beat them.
- Chief Tlatoa: Find a way. Hylek don't give up!
- Chief Tlatoa: This is a good home. Safe. Close to water.
- Togatl Hylek: We need to find food. The krait are too strong.
- Chief Tlatoa: Go find it then. I have done my job. We are safe.
- Fishing nodes
- Polluted Lake Fish
- Resource nodes
- Toxic Seedling
- At Togatl Grounds and while Prevent the toxic alchemist from contaminating Togatl Grounds is active, changes occur in the village that correspond to the toxicity level progress bar. At 25%, Toxic Ooze begin to spawn. At 50%, Toxic Mine stalks spawn. If the event fails, some Togatl Hylek become hostile while others, as well as named NPCs receive Toxic Sickness causing them to vomit periodically (both occurring regardless of poison immunity). These changes reset after the success of the event Defeat the toxic alchemist.