From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Kessex Hills
- Earthworks Bluff - levels 16, 17
- Viathan's Arm - levels 19, 20
- Cereboth Canyon - level 20
- Greyhoof Meadows - levels 22, 25-26
- Viathan Lake - levels 22-24
- Halacon Cataracts - level 23
- Eukaryan Caves - levels 23-24 (only during event)
- Meremoot Hill - levels 23-24
- Viath Shore - levels 23-24
- Gendarran Fields
- Caledon Forest
- Brisban Wildlands
- Bloodtide Coast
- Sparkfly Fen
- Mount Maelstrom
- World versus World - level 80
- Blue Borderlands
- Eternal Battlegrounds
- Green Borderlands
- Red Borderlands
- Escort the Vigil siegemaster to the toxic offshoot (80) [Group Event]
- Rescue the Vigil engineers (0) [Group Event]
- Defend the Vigil siege engineers as they attack the toxic offshoot (0) [Group Event]
- Use powder kegs to destroy the toxic offshoot (24) [Group Event]
- Protect Webb as he recovers his heirlooms (22)
- Clear Toxic Alliance forces from Eukaryan Caves (23)
- Use siege weapons or powder kegs to destroy the toxic offshoot (80) [Group Event]
- Historical events
- Defend Moogooloo quaggan villagers from krait (23)
- Free villagers from Krait's Larder (19)
- Recapture Mudbay Digs before the Lionguard are defeated or forced to retreat (24) [Group Event]
- Summons Minions
- Toxic Hypnoss will attempt to revive downed allies.
- Skills (land)
- Life Blast - Slow projectile auto-attack.
- Poison Cloud - Creates a large area of effect field at target location for 8 seconds; 0.5 second cast time. The field begins to pulse every second after a 2 second delay, dealing damage and poisoning for 5 seconds with each pulse.
- Summon Minions - Creates a small area of effect Ethereal field at target location for 5 seconds; 2 second cast time. The hypnoss then begins casting again, shattering the field after 2 seconds to summon a Hallucination. While active, the field pulses twice per second, dealing damage and inflicting Confusion for 3 seconds with each pulse (stacking up to 3 times).
- Creates a medium-sized area of effect toxic geyser field at target location for 8 seconds; 0.5 second cast time. The field pulses every second with a chance to inflict random conditions on foes with each pulse. This skill does not deal damage.
- Skills (aquatic)
- Putrid Grasp - Slow projectile auto-attack.
- Stolen skills
|Armored Scale||Crafting material||Rare||1||80|
|Large Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1||80|
|Smooth Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1||51-66|
|Small Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1||20-31|
|Tiny Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1||9-20|
|Rag||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||80|
|Torn Rag||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||9-80|
|Frayed Rag||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||51-66|
|Soiled Rag||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||9-80|
|Worn Rag||Salvage item||Basic||1||20-31|
|Shredded Rag||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||9-20|
- Strike together!
- Worthless vermin!
- Downing foe and disengaging
- Worthless vermin!
- Others will avenge me!
- Curse you!
- Toxic Hypnoss were added to the game with the October 29th, 2013 update, as part of the Tower of Nightmares release.
- They wield Dreamthistle Daggers and Dreamthistle Focuses.