Deflecting Shot knocks back enemies on each hit. Gain stability when knocking back, launching, or pulling an enemy.
- Stability (6s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Knockback: 300
— In-game description
- The 10 second cooldown only affects the stability portion of this trait.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| July 26, 2016
- Deflecting Shot now knocks enemies back a distance of 300 on each hit, with no internal cooldown.
- Gain stability for 6 seconds when knocking back, launching, or pulling an enemy.
- The stability aspect has a 10-second internal cooldown.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Heavy Light has been added to the game.