— In-game description
- The 10 second cooldown only affects the stability portion of this trait.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- This trait no longer causes Deflecting Shot to knock foes back. This trait now grants stability whenever players disable an enemy, not just when they knock foes back. Additionally, this trait deals increased damage to disabled foes.
- (Competitive split) Reduced stability duration from 6 seconds to 3 seconds.
|July 26, 2016
- Deflecting Shot now knocks enemies back a distance of 300 on each hit, with no internal cooldown.
- Gain stability for 6 seconds when knocking back, launching, or pulling an enemy.
- The stability aspect has a 10-second internal cooldown.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Heavy Light has been added to the game.