- Overload Earth: Fixed a bug that caused this overload to deliver extra protection per pulse rather than the intended 1 second per pulse.
- Fixed a bug that caused the lingering damage to follow the elementalist around after the overload had completed.
Ride your stored earth magic around, granting protection to other allies you move over and crippling enemies, then deliver a final blast of power to the area. Using this skill causes the attunement to have a longer recharge.
- Damage: 275 (0.75)?
- Cripple (3s): -50% Movement Speed
- Bleeding (9s): 198 Damage
- Immobilize (4s): Unable to move.
- Protection (1s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Initial Stability (4s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.3
- Number of Targets: 5
- Storm Duration: 4s
- Interval: 1s
- Radius: 240
- Combo Finisher: Blast
- Breaks Stun
— In-game description [?]