From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ranger (skill list)
- Short bow
- Game link
Fire a quick shot in an evasive retreat. Gain swiftness. This can be used while retreating.
- Damage: 183 (0.5)?
- Swiftness (9s): +33% Movement Speed
- Evade: ½ seconds
- Combo Finisher: Physical Projectile
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Primal Reflexes — When you successfully evade an attack, gain vigor.
- Strider's Defense — Evading an attack grants quickness. Sword skills gain reduced recharge.
- Light on your Feet — Damage and condition duration are increased after dodging or using Quick Shot. Short bow skills pierce and gain recharge reduction, and their attacks from behind or while flanking are improved.
- Bountiful Hunter — You deal increased strike damage for each boon affecting you. Your pet deals increased strike damage for each boon affecting it.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- The leap's maximum range is roughly 240 units.
- You can use this skill even when facing away from your target.
- This skill makes you jump backwards at an 180° angle from your target.
- You can upkeep permanent swiftness.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 18, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|November 17, 2015||
|July 01, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.