From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Hidden Barbs — Bleeding you inflict is more dangerous.
- Light on your Feet — Damage and condition duration are increased after dodging or using Quick Shot. Short bow skills pierce and gain recharge reduction, and their attacks from behind or while flanking or against defiant foes are improved.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- Base attack speed is approximately once every 0.520 seconds, and once every 0.360 seconds with quickness.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 27, 2023||
|June 30, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 19, 2016||
|October 18, 2016||
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- Crossfire's name has gone back and forth between being spelt with and without a space in development.
- Crossfire―August 2012-Present
- Cross Fire―March 2011-August 2012
- Crossfire―Unknown-August 2012