From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- In Willowalk Groves
- We should have listened to cranky old Eryd. He knew building so close to the Morgatl hylek would be no end of trouble. But, there are a lot of good people here, so we just have to make the best of things.
Can't the Lionguard help?
- They do, on occasion, but there are too few of them at Kraitbane Haven for us to rely on them. They've been good to us, but we can only expect so much. I just wish we could get more wardens up here.
Are the hylek that bad?
- The Morgatl hylek are. They're the most vicious tribe in the area. I hear the Hazupl and Zopatl tribes aren't so bad. At least they usually won't attack on sight. They're still not always friendly, though.
- Can't the Lionguard help? (Same as above.)
- Good to know.
- Good luck.
- Are the hylek really so bad? (Same as Are the hylek that bad?)
- I see.
- In the Stone of Hazaan[verification requested]
- I've lost track of how long we've been out here at Thundertroll Swamp, but I feel like I have Orrian sap all over me, in my nostrils, and in my pores.
You've fought many undead?
- Many. Far more than I ever thought possible, and yet, somehow, I'm still standing. Every night when I lie down to sleep, I wonder whether I'll survive the next wave of them, and I give thanks to the Pale Tree for the life I've had.
You're an inspiration. Thank you.
- I'm no better than any of the others here fighting, including yourself. I am but one leaf among many. But, I thank you for your kind words.
- It takes many leaves to make a tree. Good-bye.
Never question your own survival. It does no good.
- It is difficult not to think about it, but I will make an effort to put it from my mind. There's wisdom in your gentle rebuke. Thank you.
- When you consider failure, you weaken yourself. Take care.
- Stay strong. Maybe I'll see you in the fray.
Why are these ruins so important?
- They're ripe with corrupted magic. It's in our best interest to learn more about it, so we can figure out how to destroy it.
- Makes sense. Good-bye.
- That sounds horrible. Hang in there.
- During the defense of the Stone of Hazaan from Risen
- We're at a critical juncture! Stand tall and be flexible in the face of this enemy!
- I'll do my best!
- In Thundertroll Swamp
- Welcome to Brackwater, the gnarliest swamp you've ever visited. Here, you'll find trolls, undead, and plenty of other nasty things to keep you occupied. Any questions?
I know undead, but trolls? Here?
- Oh yes, my friend. We have trolls in every tree, under every bush, and on every vine. Perhaps I exaggerate, but they are mean, and they smell awful. They keep us busy, it's true.
- I look forward to seeing one. Bye.
- Not a one. Good-bye.
- Seize the moment.
- We'll work together. No matter what, protect this space.