From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Maguuma Jungle
Gourds are bundles. Players can use these buckets for a variety of actions, such as watering plants to restore them or pouring purifying water to cure poisons on NPCs.
- This gourd could hold water from the spring, which is rumored to have restorative properties for plants... even sentient ones.
- Lychcroft Mere version
|1||Pour Water||½||0||Pour water to rejuvenate turret pods,[sic] or cleanse swamp sickness.|
- Willowalk Groves version
|1||Throw Water||½||Put out a fire.|
- Lychcroft Mere Gourd
- The Gourd is initially empty. They are kept near a large fountain. To fill a gourd (and unlock the skill), walk through one of the streams falling from the fountain.
- The Gourd can only be used once before needing to be refilled.
- The Gourd has a very short range and can easily miss its target. To assist with aiming at a sylvari, double-click him or her before using the skill.
- The turrets that can be activated by the skill are unmarked red flower turrets typical of sylvari.
- Active turrets look identical to inactive ones unless they are firing at Risen.
- Turrets fire a barrage of projectiles at a decent rate and provide a good defense for an area.
- Willowalk Groves
- The Gourd is always full and can be used repeatedly. It may be safely dropped and picked back up again.
- Throw Water will do damage to Fire Imps in the area. It can also outright kill Lesser Embers.
- The gourd will extinguish burning trees. It will also remove Burning from the Mosshearts.