From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Caledon Forest
- Sparkfly Fen
- Help the Wardens defend Wardenhurst (2)
- Stop the Toxic Alliance from stealing supplies from Ireko Tradecamp (24)
- Prevent Risen from killing all the sylvari guards! (63)
- Stop the Inquest operatives from kidnapping adventurers (63)
- Slash - Basic attack.
- Stolen skills
- In The Verdence
- Before fighting the NPC:
- I've never been comfortable with battle, but I must face my fears. Would you care to spar?
- Ready yourself. I'm giving it my all.
- Me too.
- After fighting the NPC (resets after logout):
- Thank you for the help training. It's clear I have much more to learn.
- You're welcome.
- At Jinotl Deadgrounds
- I hope you've come to support us in our fight. One can never have enough allies.
What brought you here?
- Many valiants, including myself, were called on a Wyld Hunt to push back the undead here. We all dream of the Stone of Hazaan in the nearby ruined hylek village. As the undead are called to it, so are we, but to a different purpose.
- (If not sylvari)
What's a Wyld Hunt?
- A Wyld Hunt is an undeniable calling that drives a sylvari to fulfill a certain purpose. Each Wyld Hunt is different for each person, but many sylvari can find themselves called to the same cause.
- I see.
- (If in Order of Whispers)
We must do our best to shield the unshielded.
- And defend the undefended. I thought you looked familiar, but I wasn't sure. I had just joined the Order of Whispers when the Wyld Hunt called me. My superiors bid me best of luck and asked me to send reports from the front lines.
Anything interesting you can tell me?
- Not many secrets here. Anything you want to learn about Dryground you can get by asking. Oh, but I do know that there've been teams sent in to explore the depths of Shimmerstone Cave, but no one has come out.
- That certainly is interesting. Thanks.
- I'll see.
- At your service.
- Be careful.
- Seize the moment.
- We live in dangerous times.
- You'll be safe on my watch.