From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Return transformed hylek to their true form (9)
- Escort Patli back to the Zopatl Grounds (10)
- Locate and kill the transformed krait witch (10)
- Thank you for letting me out. A krait witch took me captive. She forced me to use my magic to transform my friends into animals. Please, you've got to help them.
What can I do?
- If you are willing to help, I can give you an item you can use to help the transformed hylek.
- I'm in.
How will I know which animals are hylek and which animals are... animals?
- Whenever someone is changed against will, the transformed animal will usually appear... bewildered for a period. After that, it is impossible to tell.
- I'll help you.
- What is this item you need to give me? (continues like "Great. What's the item?" below)
- I can't help you right now.
Great. What's the item?
- A few globs of my saliva. It was my magic that caused the initial transformation, so my saliva will work as an antidote.
- Okay... spit me!
I'm sorry, but I didn't hear a word you said after "globs of my saliva."
- Why does saliva make you hesitate. [sic]We use our saliva in all of our alchemy. Bodily fluids are a key ingredient in all of our magic.
- Okay... uh... spit me.
- You're going to have to find someone a little less averse to handling your... key ingredients.
- Why does saliva make you hesitate.
- I can't right now. I have other tasks that don't involve saliva.
- Good luck.
- This sounds more like a hylek problem to me.
- During Escort Patli back to the Zopatl Grounds
- The krait witch must be somewhere in the Zopatl Grounds. If we don't hurry, she'll surely take more of our villager.
- After Locate and kill the transformed krait witch
- Thank you for your help. While I regret that the krait witch was able to use me for her nefarious deeds, at least I got to meet someone like you. You're very special.
Thank you. That's very flattering. Awkward, but flattering.
- I just liked spending time with you. There aren't many heroes among the hylek these days, so it was nice to get to see one close up. To spend time together.
- Thanks. I should be going.
- Always happy to help the hylek.