Player Conduct Report
The Player Conduct Report window is the in-game tool for reporting a player to ArenaNet for violations of the Guild Wars 2 Rules of Conduct. Submitting a report will send a notification to the Support Team, which will allow them to review the player's behavior for misconduct and, if the report is substantiated, take appropriate action.
Reporting a player
The window can be opened generally by right-clicking on a player and choosing "Report" in the contextual menu. This can be done in several different places:
- Targeting a player and right-clicking on the target display
- Right-clicking on a player name in the chat box
- Right-clicking on a player name in the Guild panel
- Right-clicking on a player name in any of the tabs in the Contacts and LFG panel
In order to complete the report, a reason must be selected from the dropdown menu. The available reasons are:
- Inappropriate Character Name
- Verbal Abuse
- Selling Gold
- LFG System Abuse
Though cheating, hacking, and exploiting are not available options, the Guild Wars 2 Support Team has stated that "Botting" is the appropriate choice for reporting that type of behavior. This option will indicate to the team to have a GM monitor the player in-game.
Note that abuse of the report tool is not acceptable behavior and may lead to termination of one's account.