From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Tlamatini with yellow skin.
Tlamatini with blue skin.
Hylek Tlamatini are heavily armored hylek mainly found in the Maguuma Jungle. Some of them also joined the Zintl in their campaign in Heart of Maguuma.
- Verdant Brink
- Jaka Itzel (80) (During related events only)
- Divinity's Reach
- Salma District (If the hylek have been helped in story)
- Kessex Hills
- Viathan Lake (22)
- Metrica Province
- The Hinterlabs (3) (During related events only)
- Loch Jezt (5)
- Cuatl Morass (11)
- Artergon Woods (11)
- Michoan Marsh (11) (During related events only)
- Caledon Forest
- Sandycove Beach (7)
- Quetzal Bay (11-13)
- Willowalk Groves (13) (During related events only)
- Wychmire Swamp (13)
- Sparkfly Fen
- Orvar's Glen (55)
- Saltflood Mire (57)
- Flamefrog Vale (58)
- Splintered Coast (65)
- Mount Maelstrom
- The Stychs (68)
- Whitland Flats (68)
- Chapter 2: The Teachings of Ventari
- All things have a right to grow path
Heart of Thorns story
- Act I
- Protect Grinti's golems while they research the southern hylek compound (3)
- Escort Caracotl to Michotl Grounds (11)
- Defend Annwen's wardens from the hylek raid (13)
- Liberate the Hamlet of Annwen from hylek invaders (13)
- Defeat the hostile hylek (80)
- Help the hylek and they'll join you as allies (80)
- Defeat the hylek zealots and their converts (80)
- Stop sun zealots from indoctrinating the Itzel (80)
- Immune to Poison
- Leap - The Hylek jumps into the air, dealing damage upon landing.
- Stab - Melee auto-attack.
- Poison Breath - The Hylek breathes poison onto the player in a 4-hit attack.
- Stolen skills
|Medium Bag of Supplies||Container||Basic||1||58|
|Tiny Bag of Supplies||Container||Basic||1||3|
|Powerful Venom Sac||Crafting material||Rare||1||80|
|Potent Venom Sac||Crafting material||Fine||1||80|
|Full Venom Sac||Crafting material||Fine||1||5-80|
|Venom Sac||Crafting material||Fine||1||5-80|
|Small Venom Sac||Crafting material||Fine||1||5-80|
|Tiny Venom Sac||Crafting material||Fine||1||5-80|
- At The Stychs
- We originally chose to live here because it's so close to the sacred rock. I'm worried we'll be forced to abandon it for our own safety, as so many of my kin have been forced to abandon their homes.
Do what you have to, but don't give up easily. It's your home.
- We don't plan to leave without a fight. But I would prefer not to leave at all.
- Maybe you won't have to.
- Stay strong.
|The Guild Wars Wiki has an article on Hylek Tlamatini.|
- Have you brought trade?
- It is good you have met me.
- What do you need?
- Good Meeting.
- A meal today means no travel tomorrow.
- They're in trouble now!