From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
These are the expected rewards for a level 12 player. Higher level players receive dynamically adjusted rewards.
- A Hylek Treasure will appear upon completion.
- The previous four events in the storyline must be completed before this event becomes available: Defeat Xiuhcoatl in a battle of drakes, Defeat Meztli in a crab battle, Defeat Michin in a jellyfish battle, and Defeat Pisti in a moa battle.
- At various times during the battle you will be transformed into a random creature from the previous battles.
- Event start
- Xolotl: You have challenged and defeated the Sun's great beasts, but you are not hylek.
- Xolotl: I am the one true daughter of the Sun.
- Xolotl: Come, face me, and I will show you true power.
- On approach when her event is up
- Xolotl: Prove the Sun shines through you. Face me as another form!
- Event success
- Xolotl: You've proven your worth. The Sun truly shines through you.
- Xolotl: You may not be one of us in body, but in spirit you are clearly of the hylek.
- The champion will become neutral without leaving Bag of Loot behind, and so it will not provide a champion loot bag.
- Unlike the fights with Pisti, Michin, Meztli, and Xiuhcoatl you are not required to be in any animal form to participate, and she will not become neutral towards those that lose the form when downed.
- She will transform players into a random transform from the preceding events.
- The skill that transforms players can be evaded and resisted with invulnerability but it is unblockable.
- To avoid it, time the invulnerability or evading so they are active when she touches the ground again after she jumps. A dodge right after she jumps will do the trick.
- Xolotl is a figure in Aztec mythology, known as the Evening Star, and twin brother to Quetzalcoatl, the Morning Star.