From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Recipe: Mushroom Soup||Recipe sheet||Basic||—||42|
|Recipe: Darkvine Cloth Gloves||Recipe sheet||Fine||—||77|
|Recipe: Darkvine Leather Gloves||Recipe sheet||Fine||—||77|
|Recipe: Darkvine Gauntlets||Recipe sheet||Fine||—||77|
|Soggorsort Friendship Bracelet||Trophy||Exotic||—||4,998|
- Quaggans can't fish with those nasty krait around. Please help the fishers, or quaggans will starve!
How can I help?
- Keep fishers safe from the krait! Foo! Also, getting rid of those poison urchins on the bay floor and checking quaggans' shrimp traps would help.
- Uh, sure. I'll see what I can do.
- I can't right now.
- Coo! Quaggan is grateful! The fishers are doing much better. Thank you.
- Quaggan wants trade?
- Every minute or so, Fisher Leudap will begin humming the theme song at the main menu of Guild Wars 2. If players mimic the tune on the nearby Quaggan Pipe Organ, the clamshell will open and players can receive the reward from it. It is not necessary for the humming to begin to be able to trigger the reward.