Zu Heltzer Historical Site
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Zu Heltzer Historical Site
1 4 2 1
Click to enlarge.
Locations and objectives
- Waypoint zu Heltzer —
- Memorial zu Heltzer —
- Mastery Insights
- Echovald Wilds Insight: Altrumm Mines Catacomb
- Echovald Wilds Insight: Cemetery Pond
- Echovald Wilds Insight: House zu Heltzer
- Bring Speaker supplies to Stas (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Speakers currently disturbing the cemetery (80)
- Defeat the rampaging amber elemental (80) [Group Event]
- Drive the wallows out of the Altrumm Mines (80)
- Escort Tomiko to the Altrumm Mines (80)
- Help the archaeologists extract relics from their magical wards (80)
- Help the siege turtle defend Arborstone (80)
- Stop the Speakers from stealing Kurzick relics (80)
- Use bombs to shatter amber deposits and recover the chunks (80)
- Alchemist Lin
- Cemetery Caretaker
- Elder Fen
- Historical Society Steward
- Lead Archaeologist
- Ministry of Security Guard
- Ministry of Security Sorceress
- Ministry of Security Watch
- Scholar Jieun
- Canthan Spirit Retainer
- Canthan Spirit Swordsman
- Canthan Spirit Tahkayun
- Elite Canthan Spirit Archer
- Elite Canthan Spirit Swordsman
- Elite Canthan Spirit Tahkayun
- Elite Unbound Spirit of Pain
- Unbound Spirit of Agony
- Unbound Spirit of Destruction
- Unbound Spirit of Pain
- Veteran Canthan Spirit Tahkayun
- Veteran Unbound Spirit of Destruction
- Veteran Unbound Spirit of Pain
- Speaker Assassin
- Speaker Guerrilla
- Speaker Ritualist
- Speaker Saboteur
- Speaker Scout
- Speaker Warrior
- Veteran Speaker Purifier
- Veteran Speaker Sunderer
- At Altrumm Mines
- Altrumm Miner (1): You ever think we're in the wrong business? All anyone wants is jade.
- Altrumm Miner (2): Jade sells for more, but everybody and their brother's already out there digging it up.
- Altrumm Miner (2): Amber's a smaller market, but we've got it cornered.
- Altrumm Miner (2): Besides, there's this whole Kurzick nostalgia thing going on right now. Wouldn't be surprised if sales shot up.
- At Caretaker's Camp
- Cemetery Caretaker: If I've gotta chase one more of those spooky earth muffins out of here, I'm gonna quit! I swear!
- Cemetery Caretaker: So many damn tourists... Walking around gawking like this sacred place is some kind of sideshow!
- Cemetery Caretaker: Look at us. Look at what we built. And look at us now... Picking dried noodles off the tombs of our noble ancestors...
- At House zu Heltzer
- Lead Archaeologist: So we're moving these...where?
- Archaeologist: The university first, for study, then they'll go to the Kurzick Cultural Center in Kaineng.
- Archaeologist: I imagine some of them'll end up on display; most'll be archived. All of them will be heavily warded.
- Lead Archaeologist: Well, wherever they go, it'll be safer than out here. Ugh, damn looters...
- Lead Archaeologist: Did you see the tourists from Tyria?
- Archaeologist: Yes, it's so strange having them here. I've seen pictures of charr, but it didn't really sink in how big they are.
- Lead Archaeologist: I can't stop staring at the plant lady. I know it's rude, but, I mean, it's a person made of leaves!
- Archaeologist: I know, right? What's next, a person made of shells?
- Archaeologist: I found a new one!
- Historical Society Steward: Really? Where?
- Archaeologist: Down the hall a ways. It was completely covered in overgrowth...
- Gravestone of Countess Danika zu Heltzer
- Jade Battery
- Jade Tech Chest
- Jade Tech Defensive Protocol
- Jade Tech Offensive Protocol
- Scholar Jieun's Notes
- Security Turret
- Xunlai Teleporter
- Zip Line
- Resource nodes
- Ancient Sapling
- Bamboo Sapling
- Mithril Ore
- Orichalcum Ore
- Petrified Echovald Sapling
- Portobello Mushrooms