The Durmand Priory (instance)
Durmand Priory is the inner sanctum of the Durmand Priory's monastery. It is circular, with a library and a classroom in its center, and sleeping quarters, kitchen, research room, and Steward Gixx's office. Access can be found to the west side of the Heart of the Priory, or by Arcanist Timble if you're a member of the Durmand Priory. The closest waypoint is Durmand Priory Waypoint — .
- Priory Arcanist
- Priory Cook
- Priory Explorer
- Priory Historian
- Priory Magister
- Priory Researcher
- Priory Scholar
- Priory Scribe
- Priory Scholar: Do you have time for a tricky translation?
- Priory Explorer: I’m in between assignments. What do you have for me?
- Priory Scholar: A recently unearthed account of the battle against the Great Destroyer.
- Priory Explorer: Intriguing. That might contain a wealth of knowledge. What’s the problem?
- Priory Scholar: It appears to be a mishmash of dwarven and old Ascalonian.
- Priory Historian: (sneeze) (sneeze) (sneeze) Ooh. There must be a cat nearby.
- Priory Scholar: Why is everything here written in Krytan? All those loops and swirls make my hands ache.
- Historian Tribb: The humans say it's because Krytan is the most universal language.
- Priory Scholar: How can it be universal? It only has one word for "hunt."
- Priory Explorer (1): My research seems to be heading into a forbidden area.
- Priory Explorer (2): You must follow the trail where it leads. You never know where the answer may lie.
- Priory Explorer (1): I agree. We don’t have the luxury to be squeamish, but I wonder if this is a matter for the Archons.
- Priory Explorer (2): If your prey can turn on us all, then you should proceed carefully.
- Priory Explorer (1): What are you working on these days?
- Priory Explorer (2): My headmaster has me researching dragon vulnerabilities. You?
- Priory Explorer (1): I'm studying the strengths of different weapons against the dragons.
- Priory Explorer (2): Hmm. We should probably pool our data.
- Priory Cook: Time for a break.
- Priory Historian: It's appreciated.