From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Electrify your shield, preparing to throw it at foes. If you are hit, the shield discharges, stunning your nearby attacker.
- Stun: 1 second
- Block Duration: 2 seconds
— In-game description [?]
- Over Shield — Shield skills gain recharge reduction and grant protection to nearby allies. Protection on you gains increased damage reduction.
- The skill will keep blocking until the end of its cast time.
- Attacking cancels the shield duration.
- The stunning discharge is only triggered by a melee attack, however, the skill still blocks ranged attacks too.
- The discharge is able to interrupt skills like Blurred Frenzy or Pistol Whip despite the dodging effect of the skills.
- The skill applies the effect Static Shield.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 18, 2016||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- The shield in this skill's icon resembles a Whisper's Secret Shield.