From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Engineer (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Medic Gyro
- Profession mechanic
- Tool belt
- Game link
Establish a defensive field, granting protection to allies in its area.
- Protection (2s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Protection (1s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Number of Allied Targets: 5
- Pulses: 3
- Duration: 2 seconds
- Radius: 300
- Combo Field: Water
— In-game description
- Over Shield — Shield skills grant protection to nearby allies. Protection on you gains increased damage reduction.
- Soothing Detonation — Heal nearby allies when using a tool belt skill.
- Anticorrosion Plating — When you grant protection to an ally, cleanse conditions from them.
- Compounding Chemicals — Heal yourself when you grant yourself a boon. Gain increased concentration.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge. Tool belt skills remove conditions. Engage Photon Forge cannot activate this trait.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum,[sic] charges gain a burst of speed.
- Speed of Synergy — Using a heal skill grants superspeed in a radius around you. Using a healing skill's associated tool-belt skill grants you personal superspeed.
- The field is centered around and moves with the character.
- The aquatic version uses the terrestrial animation.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 14, 2019||
|July 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: