— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| July 16, 2019
- While scrapper specialization is equipped, this skill now occupies the F5 slot. Recharge has been increased to 30 seconds. This skill trait is now ground targeted at a range of 600 and creates a lightning field at the target point with a radius of 180. Within this radius, it spawns up to 6 function gyros targeting up to 3 enemies and/or 3 allies. Enemies are finished while allies are revived. This skill's recharge is increased by 50% for each function gyro spawned beyond the first.
| March 27, 2018
- Fixed a bug that prevented a player from activating this skill to finish enemies if they'd previously finished a foe by activating both their finisher and the Function Gyro.
- Fixed a bug that could retain Function Gyro after unequipping the Scrapper specialization.
| July 26, 2016
- Fixed a bug that prevented stability from being applied to the engineer when using Function Gyro.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Function Gyro has been added to the game.