From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Damage: 246 (1.0)?
- Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.3
- Bleeding (5s): 110 Damage
- Crippled (2s): -50% Movement Speed
- Boon Gain Interval: 3 seconds
- Boon Application Interval: 3 seconds
- Dagger Storm Duration: 8s
- Combo Finisher: Whirl
- Range: 900
— In-game description [?]
- Provides the effect Dagger Storm.
- Each dagger will bounce once to a nearby target when it hits.
- While appearing random, this skill will attempt to attack as many different targets as possible.
- Most of the daggers thrown are purely a visual effect, the skill will occasionally throw out daggers that are targeted at nearby enemies which do behave like normal projectiles.
- One foe may be hit directly by up to 8 projectiles, at the rate of about one per second. The number of hits is inversely related to the distance between the foe and the thief, with one dagger hit from the skill's maximum 900 range distance, and 8 hits while standing directly on target.