From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- The dome is not created around the foe, but at the foe's current location. (The dome is not connected to the foe, and the foe can move out of it.)
- Unlike most fields, this skill creates a field around the target foe rather than being manually aimed.
- This field will combo with reflected projectiles, allowing them to confuse the target.
- Effect lasts approximately 1 second longer than the in-game graphic does.
- Reflects projectiles that touches the field and those that are inside.
- The skill reflects a maximum of 25 projectiles to your opponent(s). After that, projectiles will be absorbed instead.
- Medic's Feedback - Create a feedback bubble while reviving an ally.
- Glamour Mastery - Reduces recharge on glamour skills.
- Temporal Enchanter - Glamour skills last longer.