From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Temporal Enchanter - Glamour skills last longer. When you cast a glamour, allies near the glamour gain resistance and superspeed.
- Medic's Feedback - Create a feedback bubble while reviving an ally. Your revival speed is increased.
- This field will combo with reflected projectiles, allowing them to confuse the target.
- Effect lasts approximately 1 second longer than the in-game graphic does.
- Reflects projectiles that touches the field and those that are inside.
- The recharge of this skill is 25 seconds in PvP.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 22, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|January 28, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- Was made ground targeted in the January 26, 2016 update.