Push back foes and projectiles with a hot-air blast, burning foes that are already on fire.
- 2 Burning (2s): 524 Damage
- Knockback distance: 400
Number of Targets: 5
- Range: 300
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| October 18, 2016
- The description has been updated to better specify the ability's function.
- The burning stacks it applies have been increased from 1 to 2.
| September 09, 2014
- This skill is now more visible when used.
- The attack of this skill has been delayed by around 0.25 seconds.
| February 26, 2013
- This ability now extends burning duration of enemies that are already burning by 2 seconds.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Air Blast has been added to the game.
- This skill is a reference to the Team Fortress 2 Pyro class, whose flamethrowers feature an ability that deflects projectiles and pushes foes back.