From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Crucible of Eternity (explorable)
 Combat abilities
- Morphic Abilities
- Teeth of Mordremoth - A series of spiked rocks launched in a cone in front of him. Alpha uses this on the first and third paths.
- Alpha will usually look at the player he's about to target a couple of seconds before actually using the skill.
- The spike AoE is tiny at the beginning but becomes huge when reaching maximum range.
- Spike cone expands extremely fast, reaching maximum range in less than 0.5 seconds, making this attack extremely hard to dodge.
- Teeth of Primordus - Causes a burning fire blast at melee range and spawns several Dragon's Tooth-like attacks. Alpha uses this on the first and second paths.
- Alpha raises his arm for this skill's animation.
- Teeth don't spawn on players in melee range of Alpha.
- Teeth spawn above all players, pets, minions, illusions and summoned cretures, usually making all these a hindrance more than anything else.
- Teeth of Jormag - Two red rings form around all players in combat; the inner ring will either have ice or a light blue mist inside it, and each of them causing different effects after a short time. Alpha uses this on the second and third paths.
- If the ring has ice in the center it's safe to stay in the middle of it, as anything else within the two circles will be hit by a rock spike corona and suffer huge damage.
- If the ring has blue mist it's safe outside the inner circle, as an ice spike will hit in the middle dealing heavy damage.
- These rings easily overlap due to size, so it's recommended to dodge after about 2 seconds.
- Only one ice spike will spawn each time and most of the time on the same player. Other players will deal with rock spike coronas.
- Red rings spawn under players, pets, minions, illusions and summoned cretures, usually making all these a hindrance more than anything else.
- If Alpha does not move players in melee range usually don't get damaged by the rock spike corona (red rings with ice will still appear); however, it's usually safer to dodge. Be wary that ice spike will always deal damage, even to players in melee range, and when many rings are overlapping it's difficult to tell if there is an ice spike among them.
- Imprisonment Crystal - Alpha imprisons a player in a purple crystal that can be destroyed. While inside the crystal, players will be unable to use skills with activation times. Alpha will use this on all three paths, but only during the second and third encounter.