From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Brr. They warn you about the cold here, but you don't really know it until you feel it.
What brings you to Hoelbrak, then?
- I'm on a mission, searching the Shiverpeaks for lost history. The Durmand Priory found a reference in an old tome about an ancient scroll.
What's the scroll? (if Durmand Priory)
- Our superiors in the Priory have gotten it into their heads that the Grakk paintings hold a clue about the location of an ancient jotun scroll that talks about the Elder Dragons.
I didn't think the Grakk paintings had been translated.
- Scholars at the Priory broke the code a few months ago- or so they believe. They sent me and my warband out here to prove them right. If this scroll has important information-
- -then it'll give us leverage against the dragons. Good luck.
- Best of luck on your search, then. Farewell.
What's the scroll about?
- Maybe it's about the Elder Dragons. Maybe not. I'll know when I find it. The Priory's eager to get their hands on it, no matter what. The dragons have puffed everybody's tails.
You think the scroll is in Hoelbrak?
- The Durmand Priory believes the scroll may have been in the possession of Asgeir when he came down from the mountains to this valley. It's just a theory, though.
- Well, good luck.
- Okay, then. Good luck.
- Safe journey.
- Asgeir's name was originally misspelled as Aesgir in the dialogue.