From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Keep sharp. The dredge are always a pain, especially the ones around here. On second thought, don't keep too sharp, otherwise there'll be less of them for me to kill!
- During Recover stolen Lionguard supplies from the dredge, and bring them to Deputy Urtt
- If the dredge keep stealing our supplies, I'm going to keep sending people in there to smash their heads in! You'd think they'd learn, sooner or later.
- (If you have Lion's Arch Supply Container)
Here, this is what I've recovered.
- Excellent! These are definitely our supplies, good as new. Well, aside from the dredge blood splattered all over them. Got a little overzealous, eh?
- I suppose I did.
- Indeed. The dredge have swiped them from us. You can find them in those caves, hiding out like the cowards they are. We'd be in your debt if you returned out supplies to us.
- I'll do what I can.
- Good luck with that.