Become a wisp of natural energy, traversing to the targeted location. When you reach the target, heal nearby allies and grant protection to your pet. Recharge is reduced if you heal another ally.
- Healing: 1,450 (1.0)?
- Pet Protection (3s): -33% Incoming Damage
Recharge Time Reduced: 5s
Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Combo Finisher: Blast
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description [?]
- Ancestral Grace ends when target destination is reached or the channel time has expired.
- Ancestral Grace will continue even if you are no longer moving due to obstacles.
- The heal is equal to
(10 + Level^2 * 0.225 + Healing Power * 1.0).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| July 16, 2019
- This skill no longer evades attacks. Increased recharge from 18 seconds to 20 seconds. If at least 1 ally other than yourself is healed, the recharge is reduced by 5 seconds.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This skill now grants your pet protection for 3 seconds.
- Fixed a bug in which the player's backpack would still be shown while moving.
| October 18, 2016
- The recharge time of this ability has been increased from 15 seconds to 18 seconds.
- Its base healing power per level has been reduced by 10%.
| January 26, 2016
- This ability is no longer able to be used in midair.
| January 04, 2016
- Fixed a bug that allowed this skill to blast finish multiple times in a single casting.
| December 01, 2015
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to place the player in combat upon completion.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to become stuck in place after using the druid skill Ancestral Grace.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Ancestral Grace has been added to the game.