From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Moorage Waypoint)Jump to navigationJump to search
11 3 1
Symphony's Haven is an area within Thunderhead Peaks. One of Sayida the Sly's airships was shot down to earth once she arrived and she was forced to land along with the rest of her crew and the escorted Zephyrites.
Locations and objectives
- Moorage Waypoint —
- Renown Heart
- Rally the Pact soldiers, corsairs, and Zephyrites — (80)
- Symphony's Haven Vista —
- Angry Corsair
- Ari Mencik
- Corsair Brawler
- Corsair Cutthroat
- Corsair Raider
- Corsair Sharpshooter
- Corsair Swashbuckler
- Corsair Swordsman
- First Mate Kiango
- Supply Foreman Alan
- Zephyrite Cook
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Breeze
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Clover
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Daybreak
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Journey
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Saffron
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Yukisna
- Zephyrite Supply Packer
- Angry Pact Soldier
- Priory Arcanist
- Priory Researcher
- Priory Scholar
- Vigil Crusader
- Vigil Marksman
- Vigil Recruit
- Vigil Tactician
- Whispers Agent
- Whispers Creator
- Whispers Keeper
- Branded Charr
- Branded Devourer
- Branded Griffon
- Branded Human
- Branded Minotaur
- Branded Earth Elemental
- Veteran Branded Forgotten Priest
- Veteran Branded Griffon
- Veteran Branded Devourer
- Sayida the Sly: You want to take down an Elder Dragon? Help us get this supply chain up and running.
- Sayida the Sly: Aw, come on! At least TRY to work together! We've got a dragon on our tails!
- Sayida the Sly: How many ships am I gonna lose here? Should have bought insurance when I stopped in Amnoon.
- Sayida the Sly: Then again, the world IS about to end.
- Sayida the Sly: I need to stop taking on passengers. What am I, a ferry? Sayida the Sly, Captain of the twelve o'clock to Amnoon.
- Corsair Cutthroat: No way. No way I'm going up there. After what happened to you—and they have the nerve to call it training?
- Corsair Swordsman: Eh, I've broken ribs before. It looks worse than it is. You should head up, though.
- Corsair Swordsman: Thackeray knows his way around a brawl. You could learn a lot from him.
- Corsair Cutthroat: Doubtful. But maybe I'll go show him how a real warrior fights.
- Corsair Swordsman: Hahahah–hahaha. Oh, man. Please. No jokes right now.
- Angry Corsair: And THIS is how you tie a knot. Go and show those other deck swabs how to do it.
- Angry Pact Soldier: I'm a "learn by doing" sort. How about I tie your neck in a knot, and you can tell me if I'm doing it right.
- Angry Corsair: (chuckles) Pardon me. I must've misheard you. But it sure sounded like you were threatening me just now.
- Angry Pact Soldier: (chuckles) Well, let me be a bit clearer: I'm gonna beat you to death with your own legs.
- Angry Pact Soldier: I TOLD you to go LEFT. Left, I said!
- Angry Corsair: Why in the seven skies would we listen to you? Last I heard, we had a captain. She's over there.
- Angry Pact Soldier: Well if you HAD listened to me, you'd still have a ship. But sure, defer to your incompetent captain, lording over rubble.
- Angry Corsair: Speak ill of her again, and I'll tear your head off your neck!
- Angry Corsair: You squab-nosed tin cans couldn't sail a ship from the Grand Sahil to the stinking docks!
- Angry Pact Soldier: Oh, yeah? Well, I don't enjoy working with you! And I don't think many other people do either!
- Angry Corsair: How dare you! I'll have your heart on a bed of lettuce!
- Angry Pact Soldier: Hold still so I can beat the tar outta ya!
- Angry Corsair: I'll have your hide for that!
- Angry Pact Soldier: You fight like a booze-addled dolyak!
- Angry Corsair: Yeah? You smell like one!
- Angry Pact Soldier: Weapons-grade explosives need to be packed in steel canisters, in steel crates, on a steel-banded vessel for transport!
- Angry Pact Soldier: Per Lion's Arch ordinance 52.6!
- Angry Corsair: And do you have any idea what it would take to get that much steel off the ground?
- Angry Pact Soldier: No, because that's YOUR job. And you botched it! You sniveling dolt!
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Yukisna: Are you here to become a new initiate of the Zephyrites? Come, harmonize with us!
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Daybreak: No, sister. That's the Pact Commander. You're familiar, aren't you?
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Yukisna: Oh, of course it is. Well, then—harmonize with us anyway, Commander!
- Zephyrite: Steady, boy. A lot of people are counting on us. I wish there was more I could do, but...
- Zephyrite: We each have our part to play, no matter how small, yes? And that includes you. And me.
- Zephyrite: We must marshal our courage. Stare down the day until it blinks. We can do this, yes?
- Zephyrite: Don't worry. Come what may, we'll face it together.
- Corsair Sharpshooter: No more breaks. We've got work to do.
- Corsair Brawler: "Work to do"? Do you hear yourself right now? Kralkatorrik's coming. The Brand will take us all.
- Corsair Sharpshooter: Yes. And the captain'll have our hides if she sees you loafing about.
- Corsair Brawler: I'm not spending the last moments of my short little life hauling crates.
- Corsair Sharpshooter: (sigh) Do what you like. But if I'm gonna die, I'll die on my feet.
- Corsair Brawler: That you will.
- Resolving conflicts between the Pact and Corsairs
- Corsair Swordsman: Look, just—just—just don't tell the captain, all right?
- Vigil Recruit: I yield! Deepest apologies, Commander!
- Corsair Swordsman/Corsair Cutthroat: All right, Commander. Sorry. We'll cool off.
- Vigil Recruit/Vigil Crusader: All right, all right! I give!
- Corsair Brawler/Corsair Swashbuckler: I yield, I yield.
- Vigil Crusader: Eh, I have work to do anyway.
- Finishing a song for the Zephyrites
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Clover: Beautifully played.
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Journey: Beautifully played.
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Saffron: A powerful harmony. One that might change the world.
- Reviving corsairs
- Corsair Brawler: And I thought I was going out in a blaze of glory. Living's more fun.
- Corsair Cutthroat: My life flashed before my eyes, there... And it looks like I had a lot of fun.
- Corsair Sharpshooter: Thanks. Didn't want to die out in these wastes, away from my ship.
- Resource nodes