|| This trait is split between game modes — select one to view:
Mirror of Anguish
When disabled by stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, or launch, you mirror the disabling effect back to its source.
- Fear (1s): Involuntary retreat; unable to act; stacks duration.
- Taunt (1s): Involuntarily attack foes.
- Daze: 1 second
- Stun: 1 second
- Launch: 450
- Knockback: 300
- Knockdown: 1 second
- Float: 1 second
- Sink: 1 second
— In-game description
- Pull will follow the exact movement of the pull.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| March 27, 2018
- Increased cooldown from 60 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP only.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Added taunt to the list of crowd-control effects that trigger this trait.
| May 20, 2014
- Updated the description of this trait to indicate "pull" in the list of triggers.
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from working under water.
| December 10, 2013
- Reduced the cooldown from 90 seconds to 60 seconds.
| October 22, 2012
- This trait no longer functions on necromancers when they have Reaper's Protection active.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Mirror of Anguish has been added to the game.