From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Leemoola is a renown heart NPC located north-west of Brooloonu Waypoint in the south-west corner of Sparkfly Fen. After players help protect the quaggans from the krait she will begin offering items as a karma merchant.
|Quaggan Seaweed Doll||Accessory||Fine||60||455|
|Cloth Aquabreather||Light aquatic helm||Fine||60||455|
|Leather Aquabreather||Medium aquatic helm||Fine||60||455|
|Metal Aquabreather||Heavy aquatic helm||Fine||60||455|
|Quaggan Seaweed Doll||Accessory||Masterwork||60||910|
|Cloth Aquabreather||Light aquatic helm||Masterwork||60||910|
|Leather Aquabreather||Medium aquatic helm||Masterwork||60||910|
|Metal Aquabreather||Heavy aquatic helm||Masterwork||60||910|
|OooOoo Chum Trispear||Trident||Masterwork||63||1,134|
- Quaggans were out looking to expand the village, but krait ambushed quaggans! They're attacking with nets, kidnapping quaggans! And many quaggan eggs have been lost in the scuffle.
- I saved some eggs from the krait. Here you go.
What can I do about the krait?
- Kill them! Though, quaggan warns, they're pretty tough. Quaggans have managed to place chum buckets in the area. If you can get one open, the sea might provide some assistance.
- Right away.
Quaggan eggs? What happened?
- Quaggans were trying to move the eggs to a safe place, but the krait came swooping in. Now the eggs are scattered on the sea floor. They won't survive very long on their own.
- I'll see what I can do.
- I'll go help.
- Thank you for helping quaggans. The krait are always attacking quaggans. But now the krait are less of a threat. Quaggans feel safer.
- Anything for me to purchase?
- That's good.