2 2 1
Click to enlarge.
Thundertroll Swamp is an area within Sparkfly Fen. It is heavily inhabite by Jungle Trolls which threaten Brackwater and the operations of Wyld Hunt sylvari working for the Pact. Members of the Nightmare Court have also been seen in the area.
Locations and objectives
- Brackwater Waypoint —
- Dryground Village Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Jinotl Deadgrounds —
- Bogotl Hunter (62)
- Sylvan Hound (58-64)
- Warden Captain (62)
- Warden Ranger (58-60)
- Warden Scout (58-64)
- Warden Shield (60)
- Warden Watcher (65)
- Worker (63)
- Wyld Hunt Gardener (62)
- Wyld Hunt Guardian (62)
- Wyld Hunt Scout (60-62)
- Wyld Hunt Steward (62)
- Wyld Hunt Valiant (65)
- Amand (61)
- Badb (61)
- Bough (64)
- Boyne (61)
- Laudren (62)
- Quennida (62)
- Urais (62)
- Valiant Eryssa (63)
- Warg (61-62)
- Firefly (61-65)
- Green Moa (61)
- Siamoth (61-62)
- Black Raptor (61-62)
- Jungle Wurm (61)
- At Jinotl Deadgrounds
- Urais: Are you sure this area is safe?
- Wyld Hunt Scout: As safe any location in this forsaken swamp.
- Urais: It would be safer if there were more Wyld Hunt-
- Wyld Hunt Scout: It would be safer here if you had a sword and shield.
- Urais: Maybe I could afford a sword and shield if you would buy more supplies!
- Urais: I certainly would feel safer with a heavier coin purse.
- Wyld Hunt Scout: And I would feel safer if you'd stop drowning out the advances of the undead with your constant begging.
- Bogotl Hunter: We've arrived. This is Jinotl Deadgrounds. We're staking our territory. Undead, unwelcome.
- (If the vine walls were destroyed during the defend event:)
- Wyld Hunt Gardener: The ground here is acidic. This will not be easy. Make sure I'm not bothered while I'm growing.
- (The Gardener begins to make rounds to regrow the vine walls in the area. Upon finishing, he stops by a flower and speaks again.)
- Wyld Hunt Gardener: Feel the energy!
- At Brackwater
- Warden Watcher (1): There's been a rise in bloodlust among the watchers lately.
- Warden Watcher (2): I noticed. I wonder if the increased threat is to blame.
- Warden Watcher (1): Or, maybe it's just that one acquires a taste for it.
- Warden Watcher (1): If I die out here, I don't want them to burn my body.
- Warden Watcher (2): Some say you won't care after you're dead.
- Warden Watcher (1): That's a lie of convenience. I refuse it.
- (Only occurs as dusk turns into night)
- Warden Watcher (1): Ironic, isn't it? That night is the most dangerous time.
- Warden Watcher (2): Only someone of the Night Cycle would think that were true.
- Brackwater Supplies
- Corrupted Mushroom
- Corrupted Tree
- Discarded Tool
- Hylek Region Marker
- Suspicious Tree
- About midway between Dryground Waypoint and Darkweather Waypoint is what looks like a pitch-black object on the side of the mountain. It's not a screen anomaly; it's an entrance to a nondescript cave (with a skelk or two inside).