From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Location within Grothmar Valley|
- Grothmar Valley
- Connects to
- Rusty Meadows (NE)
The Brig (E)
Lower Blood Keep (SE)
Click to enlarge.
Longeye's Landslide is an area within Grothmar Valley. Originally called Longeye's Ledge, it was a norn homestead owned by Olfun Longeye 250 years ago. During the human-charr conflict, Longeye's Ledge was used by charr and human raiding parties alike as a waypoint on their journeys while Olfun Longeye maintained a non-violence policy around his homestead.
At some point in the past 250 years, the Blood Legion built a dam in the nearby river. When the Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik rose in 1320 AE, the resulting earthquakes caused Longeye's Ledge to collapse under a landslide where it has remained destroyed today.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Blood Dam —
- Worker (1): We've had to scrap for everything we've got, for years. Ever since the humans...
- Worker (1): Going along. Swallowing pride. Showing our bellies, like we've got "loser" branded on 'em. For decades.
- Worker (2): I know.
- Worker (1): And now they've got an Elder Dragon? Are you kidding me? Are you blazing KIDDING me?
- Worker (2): What's your point?
- Worker (1): My point is, Ruinbringer's right. What'd he call it? "Asymmetrical." They escalated. And we gotta escalate right back.
- Worker (2): And how do we do that?
- Worker (1): Like Bangar said. Fight fire...with fire...
- Resource nodes
- Orichalcum Ore
- Ancient Sapling
- Hatched Chili Pepper Bush
- Verdant Herbs
|The Guild Wars Wiki has an article on Longeye's Ledge.|
- ^ Guild Chat - Episode 91, at 1:08:00