Flame Legion Camp
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Flame Legion Camp
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Eternal Cauldron —
- Flame Legion Camp Vista —
- Jumping Puzzles
- Flame Legion Camp
- Damage the elementals to help Flame Legion siphon their power! (80) [Group Event]
- Pass the flame from torch to torch to transport it to the upper brazier (80) [Group Event]
- Ash Legion Scout
- Efram Greetsglory
- Flame Cub
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend
- Flame Legion Blademaster
- Flame Legion Fire Shaman
- Flame Legion Smoke Shaman
- Flame Legion Stalker
- Prisca (prior to completing Revels & Rivals)
- North, near the farm
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend: Let me guess, every one of you cubs wants to be a centurion? Or a tribune? Huh? Typical.
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend: Well I tell you, it takes real work. You gotta fight for it. Understand?
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend: Now, I'm your elder, but I sure ain't your babysitter. You're responsible for one another. If one loses, you all lose.
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend: SOOOOOUND GOOD?
- South, by the path
- Flame Legion Stalker: I hope that bastard Gaheron is having the worst time up in the Mists.
- Visitor: From what I know of the Mists, I'd say he's definitely not having the best time. Maybe an okay time?
- Near the Eternal Cauldron
- Flame Legion Smoke Shaman: How many more peace offerings can we make with these other legions? How long before they trust us?
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend: It'll take as long as it takes.
- Flame Legion Blademaster: Would you stop worrying!
- Flame Legion Stalker: How can you not? I mean— They expect us to take up arms after telling us for so long we're...we're not soldiers?
- Flame Legion Stalker: Will they force us into the fahrar along with the cubs? Are we supposed to just change?
- Flame Legion Blademaster: Not change. Adapt. We were born with fangs and claws, like every male here. Only now we won't hesitate to use them.
- Flame Legion Stalker: You've seen the way the other females look at us, the disdain in their eyes. Or worse, the pity.
- Flame Legion Blademaster: When they do, hold steady. Don't look away. We've lived our whole lives in service of our legion, just like them.
- Flame Legion Blademaster: Wow. You're fast. Where did you even pull that second stiletto from?
- Ash Legion Scout: That's not all I've got hidden on me, soldier. But I can't be the only one baring her secrets...
- Flame Legion Blademaster: Wanna see how the Flame Legion heats things up?