From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Location within Grothmar Valley|
- Grothmar Valley
- Connects to
- Devourer's Ridge (N)
Sacnoth Stream (E)
The Ooze Pit (S)
Tribunes' Trench (W)
Iron Legion Camp (NW)
Festival Promenade (NNW)
Click to enlarge.
The Wardowns is an area within southern Grothmar Valley. The layout of the area hasn't changed in the 250 years since travellers in the original Guild Wars set foot here.
Locations and objectives
- Wardowns Waypoint —
- Defeat the very real devourer before the cubs are forced to retreat! (80) [Group Event]
- Help the cubs defeat illusory foes to build warband cohesion (80)
- Iron Legion Engineer: All right, all right, you beat us at the Ooze Pit this time. Don't get used to it!
- Ash Legion Scout: We beat you four times. In a row. But if you want to go back for another...
- Iron Legion Engineer: Double or nothing?
- Ash Legion Scout: Why not? I'm feeling extra hungry for some dolyak gumbo.
- Iron Legion Soldier: Let's hit the hunting grounds first! I want to test out some modifications I made to my bow.
- Iron Legion Engineer: Works for me. It'll be good to warm up my axe arm before we go kick some ass in the Ooze Pit.
- Ash Legion Scout (1): How did I let myself get talked into this? She has eyes and ears everywhere.
- Ash Legion Scout (2): Trust me, no one'll know a thing. This peace has gone on for long enough.
- Ash Legion Scout (1): She won't be happy when she finds out.
- Ash Legion Scout (2): You better not get cold feet on me! We made promises. You're in this now, like it or not.
- Cub: You're here to steal the homelands from us. All of you with your evil dragon.
- Vigil Warmaster: Kralkatorrik is dead, young one. And we have no intention of taking your home.
- Cub: There's a dragon. I saw it.
- Vigil Warmaster: Oh—Aurene? There's nothing to fear—
- Cub: Liar.
|The Guild Wars Wiki has an article on Grothmar Wardowns.|
- Resource nodes
- Mithril Ore
- Red Oak Sapling
- Hatched Chili Pepper Bush
- Cayenne Pepper