From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Strike Missions
- Shiverpeaks Pass
- Vigil Recruit: I'm ready to get out of here. Little charr goes a long way...
- Vigil Crusader: You're telling me. Hair smells like ale, and my ears are still ringing.
- Vigil Recruit: Wouldn't mind a thicker coat for the higher elevations. Frost. You know.
- Vigil Crusader: Now you know why they call it the Shiverpeaks. You'll be fine.
- Vigil Recruit: Worth it, just to see their faces when we tell them.
- Vigil Crusader: Let the general tell 'em. She was there—she helped kill the purple bastard. It's her prerogative.
- Fahrar Cub (1): Ryland was here the other day and showed me that move he pulled on the devourer!
- Fahrar Cub (2): You? Had a training session with Ryland Steelcatcher? Stop telling stories.
- Fahrar Cub (1): I did see him do it! From across the field. Looked like him, anyway.
- Sniper Specialist Hawkspar: Every time you miss your mark, a brother or sister is at risk. Don't let it happen again!
- Sniper Specialist Hawkspar: You couldn't hit a dead dolyak if it was right in front of you. Rifles up, shoulders square!
- Sniper Specialist Hawkspar: You want moving targets? You sorry bunch can't even hit 'em when they're standing still!
- At Shiver Gate
- Blood Legion Captain: Commander! We're looking for volunteers to scout the pass. See if it's safe to go on. Want to help?
- Wandering Norn: Give yourself to him and you will know no fear, only power.
- Wandering Norn: Dragon came to me in a dream. He is not the enemy. Only those who oppose his will.
- Wandering Norn: What the world has taken away from you, Jormag's blessings will return.
- Wandering Norn: "Ice fortifies. Ice protects."