From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the Grothmar Valley location. For the location in Seitung Province, see Training Grounds (Seitung Province).
|Location within Grothmar Valley|
- Grothmar Valley
- Connects to
- Upper Blood Keep (N)
Lower Blood Keep (N)
Tribunes' Trench (E)
Shiverpeaks Pass (W)
Click to enlarge.
Training Grounds is an area within southern Grothmar Valley where Fahrar Cubs learn how to fight. This area also contains the entrance to a pass through the Shiverpeaks.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Sniper's Square —
- Shiver Gate —
- Strike Missions
- Shiverpeaks Pass
- Vigil Recruit: I'm ready to get out of here. Little charr goes a long way...
- Vigil Crusader: You're telling me. Hair smells like ale, and my ears are still ringing.
- Vigil Recruit: Wouldn't mind a thicker coat for the higher elevations. Frost. You know.
- Vigil Crusader: Now you know why they call it the Shiverpeaks. You'll be fine.
- Vigil Recruit: Worth it, just to see their faces when we tell them.
- Vigil Crusader: Let the general tell 'em. She was there—she helped kill the purple bastard. It's her prerogative.
- Fahrar Cub (1): Ryland was here the other day and showed me that move he pulled on the devourer!
- Fahrar Cub (2): You? Had a training session with Ryland Steelcatcher? Stop telling stories.
- Fahrar Cub (1): I did see him do it! From across the field. Looked like him, anyway.
- Sniper Specialist Hawkspar: Every time you miss your mark, a brother or sister is at risk. Don't let it happen again!
- Sniper Specialist Hawkspar: You couldn't hit a dead dolyak if it was right in front of you. Rifles up, shoulders square!
- Sniper Specialist Hawkspar: You want moving targets? You sorry bunch can't even hit 'em when they're standing still!
- At Shiver Gate
- Blood Legion Captain: Commander! We're looking for volunteers to scout the pass. See if it's safe to go on. Want to help?
- Wandering Norn: Give yourself to him and you will know no fear, only power.
- Wandering Norn: Dragon came to me in a dream. He is not the enemy. Only those who oppose his will.
- Wandering Norn: What the world has taken away from you, Jormag's blessings will return.
- Wandering Norn: "Ice fortifies. Ice protects."
- Ancient Grothmar Coin (#1, #23)
- Broken Brand Stomper / Repaired Brand Stomper
- Resource nodes
- Cayenne Pepper
- Mithril Ore
- Orichalcum Ore
- Red Oak Sapling