From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Location within Grothmar Valley|
- Grothmar Valley
- Connects to
- Dalada Forest (N)
Shattered Steppes (E)
The Crag (E)
Kralkatorrik's Emergence Zone (SE)
The Ooze Pit (SW)
The Wardowns (W)
Devourer's Ridge (NW)
Click to enlarge.
Sacnoth Stream runs parallel to the western side of the mountain range separating Kralkatorrik's Emergence Zone from the rest of Grothmar Valley.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Blood Lagoon —
- Band's Bivouac —
- Sacnoth Stream Vista —
- Defeat the threat to the festivities! (80) [Group Event]
- Crispa Fangwrencher
- Enneca Havocstriker
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Varinia Stormsounder
- Varus Chainrazor
- Zoilus Fiendseeker
- (If charr)
- Iron Legion Soldier: Only a charr could destroy Kralkatorrik.
- Brawler: Heard the Pact commander flew down his throat and ate his heart!
- Iron Legion Soldier: We do whatever it takes.
- Iron Legion Soldier: The Pact would've been dragon food if the charr hadn't weakened him first.
- Brawler: Soulkeeper saved everyone's hide. Again!
- Blood Legion Soldier: Ah. There's no better feeling than rocking out with charr brothers and sisters to epic music!
- Iron Legion Soldier: Fighting. Fighting on the battlefield would be better.
- Blood Legion Soldier: Heh. It would be pretty amazing to be on the front lines...with one huge mosh pit warband!
- Flame Legion Soldier: Ugh! Now that would be epic!
- At Band's Bivouac
- Varinia Stormsounder: It's important that you keep the crowd engaged during the show. That's why you're here.
- Varinia Stormsounder: And remember the key words to repeat: united and victorious.
- Enneca Havocstriker: Hey, don't look at me, lady. Drummers don't even get a mic.
- Varinia Stormsounder: We've made some last-minute changes to the setlist. And the props. And a handful of lyrics.
- Zoilus Fiendseeker: Long as we're screaming 'em, the fans won't notice.
- Varinia Stormsounder: Do stick to the approved songs only. I've taken the liberty of putting together a list of encores. You know: options.
|The Guild Wars Wiki has an article on Sacnoth Valley.|
- Fishing nodes
- Lake Fish
- Resource nodes
- Orichalcum Ore
- Mithril Ore
- Red Oak Sapling
- Hatched Chili Pepper Bush
- Verdant Herbs