From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Camp Reclamation Waypoint)
Locations and objectives
- Camp Reclamation Waypoint —
Ruined Panorama —
- Use ley-line organs to jump up to the vista.
- Botanist Cadence
- Botanist Nadir
- Helper Qiana
- Scholar Anka
- Scholar Vale
- Unchained Berserker
- Unchained Devastator
- Unchained Illusionist
- Unchained Risen (only during certain events)
- Unchained Sentinel
- Unchained Servant
- Unchained Squire
- Unchained Villager
- Veteran Unchained Kingpin (only during certain events)
- Veteran Unchained Sentinel
- Guard (male): I came as soon as I heard what you're doing for the Risen. How long have you been here?
- Guard (female): Long enough to know we have years of work ahead of us.
- Guard (male): Now that I'm here I don't find it so hard to imagine that Orr was under the ocean for so long.
- Guard (female): Can you imagine what it must have been like the day it sank? All those people...
- Guard (male): Horrible. Whole families... Just horrible.
- Guard (female): Will the smell of death ever leave this place?
- Guard (male): Only if we keep turning them into mulch and grow fragrant flowers.
- Guard (female): The ruins make it easier to stay out of the hands of the Risen. Use them to your advantage.
- Guard (male): Is that why you made camp here?
- Guard (female): That, and access to the shore.
- Treasure Hunter (female): I don't want to go back to the Bal'zar place. I'm allergic to lava.
- Treasure Hunter (male): Whatever you say.
- Treasure Hunter (male): Once they get the energy flowing around here, we can get into Abaddon.
- Treasure Hunter (female): Been locked for a long time. That's the mother lode.
- Treasure Hunter (male): Yup.
- Treasure Hunter (male): ♪ And-a one for me. And-a none for ye. And-a ton for me. And-a gun for ye. ♪
- Treasure Hunter (female): What's that you're singing?
- Treasure Hunter (male): Oh, nothing! Just an ol' tune from when I was a cub. Pay no attention.
- Treasure Hunter (female): The greater the risk, the greater the treasure.
- Treasure Hunter (male): We're going to be rich beyond our wildest dreams.
- Treasure Hunter (female): Only if we get out of here alive.
- Treasure Hunter (male): Keep watch. Those rotting clunkers can be surprisingly stealthy.
- Treasure Hunter (female): What are you going to do?
- Treasure Hunter (male): Check our loot, in case your fingers got sticky on that last find.
- Treasure Hunter (female): I think I'll keep watch on you.
- Botanist: How many dead Orrians does it take to reclaim Orr?
- Scholar: I don't know. How many?
- Botanist: All of them. 'Cause sylvari are naturals at composting.
- Scholar: That's not funny.
- Botanist: How odd. Those charr I was talking to thought it was hilarious.
- Botanist: I have many questions about this place and its inhabitants.
- Scholar: I can endeavor to answer them.
- Botanist: To start, what's a reliquary?
- Scholar: From what I can tell, it's a fancy word for crate, but religious. They come in all sizes and are used for storing relics.
- Botanist: Did they really build all this for the sole purpose of honoring their gods?
- Scholar: Evidence suggests they did, back when the gods were still living here.
- Botanist: But their gods left them. Why do they still think so highly of them?
- Scholar: That is a question that may forever baffle us scholars.
- Scholar: Have you met any of the ghosts?
- Botanist: I'm avoiding them. Meeting ghosts that were alive before my race was born gives me the creeps.
- Kid: I don't like it here. Why did we come?
- Warrior: I wanted you to see the horrors that exist in our world. A true hunter doesn't hunt only forest animals.
- Warrior: Every one of these Risen once had a normal life like you and me. Through a series of disastrous events, they were changed.
- Warrior: What we're doing for them, killing them, is putting them out of a misery that has lasted far too long.
- Kid: Can't we let someone else do this?
- Warrior: Is that something Eir Stegalkin would have said? No.
- Warrior: You're the hero. This is what heroes do.
- Kid: Can I be a legendary blacksmith instead?
- Warrior: You never want to get close to mindless creatures if you don't have to. They're unpredictable.
- Kid: And if I do?
- Warrior: Then you give it all you've got. And if that's not good enough, run.
- Kid: Run away?
- Warrior: Live to fight another day.
- Kid: Can't we go kill drakes? These Risen are so disgusting. My weapons are all... gooey.
- Warrior: We'll kill drakes when we get home. Today, we learn to overcome our disgust.
- Warrior: I want you covered in musk before the day is over.
- Kid: Wolf's teeth, Father!
- Volunteer (male): Keep your eyes open. I'm going to close mine for a few minutes.
- Volunteer (female): Napping? Out here?
- Volunteer (male): Just drowsing. This water is so warm and relaxing. I want to put down roots.
- Volunteer (female): My turn next.
- Volunteer (1): In the Grove, they're saying that you're cleansing the Risen, bringing them back from the dragon.
- Volunteer (2): I wish that were true, but they cannot be saved. We are showing them mercy and returning them to the soil.
- Volunteer (1): Oh, that's disappointing.
- Volunteer (2): I cannot disagree.
- Guard: It feels right to return these poor creatures back to the land.
- Explorer: Nature approves.
- Guard: They've earned a bit of mercy.
- Explorer: She's being ridiculous. You know as well as I do that we cannot cure these poor creatures.
- Helper Qiana: I know. The corruption has changed them too much. They didn't have a protector like we did.
- Explorer: Their willpower is gone, their memories too.
- Explorer: They creep along, eating whatever is in their path.
- Helper Qiana: I see now that Zhaitan delivered destruction and death. Mordremoth brought life.
- Explorer: Makes sense. The life it brought was dark and dangerous, but it was life nonetheless.
- Helper Qiana: And yet, we are not dark and dangerous.
- Explorer: Are we not?
- Explorer: If the Pale Tree had not separated herself from Mordremoth, we would be like these Risen.
- Helper Qiana: Without willpower. It is a terrible thing to consider.
- Explorer: We owe our mother everything.
- Worker: I wonder what it feels like to be a Risen.
- Krewe Leader: Is it possible they've been trapped inside their own decaying bodies, all this time?
- Worker: Do you suppose they're in pain?
- Worker: If only we could find a way to communicate with them.
- Worker: I'm still finding it hard to sleep here. The night is so loud.
- Krewe Leader: Me too. The Risen are so persistent.
- Worker: I think the word you're looking for is restless. It's contagious.
- Worker: I still can't believe you walked up to that one and said, "Rrrrowrrr... Frrrieeeend..."
- Krewe Leader: It was worth a try.
- Worker: And did you get the response you expected?
- Krewe Leader: Sadly, yes. I'm glad you were there to kill it.
- Botanist (male): What's your plan? Is there a plan?
- Botanist (female): There was one.
- Botanist (male): In the time we've been here, we haven't even managed to hold the beach. They just keep coming.
- Botanist (female): Our hope is to take it back section by section
- Botanist (male): I will help. And others will come too. We'll take it back.
- Resource nodes